5 Advantages Of Urn Vaults
If your loved one has passed away and you are planning a cremation, you would be given the person's ashes after the process is complete. The ashes would need to be kept in a receptacle- in most cases, people opt for urns.
You can decide where you want to keep the urn. Some people prefer to keep it in their home as a reminder of their loved one while others keep it in a columbarium or even bury them in an urn vault. There are many benefits to choosing the latter option:
- An urn vault becomes a safe storage space for the ashes. They are useful in protecting these remains from moisture, rot, and other elements.
- Depending on the type of urn you opt for, it will be very resilient and would be able to withstand the pressure of the ground around it. Most cemeteries are dug up very frequently for burials. This constant digging causes a lot of pressure on the ground, but the urns can withstand it well.
- Since an urn vault is very light in weight, family members can transfer it very quickly from the funeral home to any location they need.
- If you are working on a modest budget, an urn vault becomes the ideal solution. You can choose from ones made of a more reasonably-priced material.
- It is also very possible to customize the urn as per your requirement. Most people want to add customizable features, and this is very easily possible.
- If you want to say your final goodbye to your loved one in a unique way, you can opt for a customized urn vault. This becomes a suitable last resting place for someone dear to you.
If you want information about our services here at Thomas M. Gallagher Funeral Home, contact us or give us a call 318-640-1375 today.
Let Us Help You.
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are available by phone or e-mail, or drop by the office in person. We are always here to help.