Building the Perfect Video Memorial for your Loved One
Gallagher Funeral Home believes that a video memorial is an exquisite and heartfelt way to say goodbye to a friend or relative. Commemoration videos serve as a visual representation of an individual's life while paying tribute to their soul.
They're a great way for people to learn more about their loved one's interests and the life they led. Perhaps most significantly, making a video tribute may be a liberating experience when you are mourning. This process, however, can at times, be frustrating for relatives of the decedent.
If you're unclear of the best medium to use, which frames to pick, how many images to use, or how to integrate music into your video, creating it may become daunting during a trying time.
Some basic things to keep in view are:
Determine how the video will be distributed. Understanding that how you present it and pay homage will determine the design and length of the video. Consider your loved one's life and the ideas that honor and represent them. Each picture should be a match for one of these themes. Consider the following photographs:
- Demonstrate the person's interests, passions, and aspirations.
- Demonstrate your loved one's personality.
- Include the adolescent years of the individual. Many members of the audience might be unaware of these images, and they serve as an excellent vehicle for showcasing a new side of that individual.
- Demonstrate relations with family members, friends, and acquaintances.
- Highlight special events and dates, such as school events, weddings, and births.
- Include vacations and favorite holiday destinations
Gallagher Funeral Home is always here to help you and your loved ones. If you want to know more about Cremations, Memorial Services, or Funerals contact us at 318-640-1375.
Let Us Help You.
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are available by phone or e-mail, or drop by the office in person. We are always here to help.